- City Fleet Vehicle Maintenance
- Utility Maintenance
- Utility Operations
- Utility Construction
Other functions performed in the Public Utilities Department include: plan review of new projects which include water and sewer system extensions (See water and sewer extension guidelines for submittal procedures) and fee quotes for new taps and capital recovery fees.
Public Utilities Frequently Asked Questions
Public Utilities Director
Phone: Weekdays 7:00am - 4:00pm
Phone (Night and Weekend Emergencies)
- Backflow Test Sheet
- Backflow Letter and DHEC Tester List
- 2017 City of Conway Water Quality Report - (News Article)
- 2018 City of Conway Water Quality Report - (News Article)
- 2019 City of Conway Water Quality Report - (News Article)
- 2020 City of Conway Water Quality Report - (News Article)
Often times, we get questions from many of you regarding the backflow testing process for City water services. Teddy Bryant with our City of Conway Public Utilities Department is featured in the video below to explain backflow testing, why it’s needed and exactly how it works.
Here’s the second video in our series about how backflow testing works for your City water service. In this video, Teddy Bryant, with our City of Conway Public Utilities Department demonstrates how backflow testing is done to be sure that your water is safe to drink!