City of Conway Public Notice
The City of Conway is eligible for $10,732 in grant funding from the FY21 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program funds from Dept. of Justice/Bureau of Justice Assistance. JAG funds awarded to a city under this FY 2021 solicitation may be used to provide additional personnel, equipment, supplies, contractual support, training, technical assistance, and information systems for criminal justice, including any one or more of the following:
- Law enforcement programs
- Prosecution and court programs
- Prevention and education programs
- Corrections and community corrections programs
- Drug treatment and enforcement programs
- Planning, evaluation, and technology improvement programs
- Crime victim and witness programs (other than compensation)
- Mental health programs and related law enforcement and corrections programs, including behavioral programs and crisis intervention teams
The City of Conway intends to apply for $10,732 under the equipment program area. If you would like to provide any written thoughts, comments or questions, please do so prior to 5:00 PM on Friday, August 3, 2021, to Rosanne Dates, Grants Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at City of Conway, 229 Main St., Conway, SC 29526.
An opportunity to provide in-person comments will be offered during the regular City Council Meeting on August 2, 2021, at 4:00 PM.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Conway City Hall
229 Main Street
MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2021 – 4:00 PM