The Building Department is responsible for enforcing all State and local building codes, the review of all building plans, and the issuance of all permits. Staff is responsible for implementing State laws, governing license contractors, modular housing, State Architect and Engineer Board, and is fully qualified in all construction expertise and certified by International Code Council, as well as registered with the State of South Carolina. The staff also handles all requests for the Construction Board of Appeals.
- South Carolina Code Adoptions
- Flood Zone Information
- Requirements and Special Conditions
- Request an inspection
- Do I need a City of Conway Business License?
- How do I know if my property is in the City of Conway’s jurisdiction?
- How do I apply for a Building Permit?
- If you are a construction, fence, shed, sign, mechanical or pool contractor and are new to our online system, please click here
- If you are an existing contractor with an active account
- Homeowners wishing to apply for a permit for fences, sheds, spas/pools
- Homeowners that would like to apply for a construction permit for their own home
206 Laurel Street
PO Box 1075
Phone (843) 488-9888