IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL BUILDING PERMITS
The Building Department is responsible for enforcing all State and local building codes, the review of all building plans and the issuance of all permits. Staff is responsible for implementing State laws, governing license contractors, modular housing, State Architect and Engineer Board, and is fully qualified in all construction expertise and certified by International Code Council, as well as registered with the State of South Carolina. City staff also handles all requests for the Construction Board of Appeals.
- South Carolina Code Adoptions
- Floodplain Information
- Requirements and Special Conditions
- Request an inspection
- Do I need a City of Conway Business License?
- How do I know if my property is in the City of Conway’s jurisdiction?
- How do I apply for a Building Permit?
196 Laurel Street
PO Box 1075
Phone (843) 488-9888